Auto Spa Ltd is a technology-enabled automobile workshop with enhanced capacity to cater for after-sale maintenance and repair needs of modern vehicles in Nigeria. We offer a refreshing alternative to dirty repair garages, inexperienced shops or overpriced dealerships.
To support our growth and expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position of:Apply Here
- BSc / MSc degree in Mechanical / Automotive/ Electrical Engineering
The Service Advisor will perform:
- Receive clients complaints, recommend possible solutions (in synergy with technicians) as well as convince clients to carry out the recommendations with Auto Spa.
- Profile clients and prepare repair quotes for the recommended activities, thereby achieving client satisfaction and profitability.
- Part sourcing and liaise with vendors.
- Carry out computerized diagnosis to complement observations from physical inspections and road tests.
- Carry out off-site diagnosis at client office/base
- Ensure that recommendations are accurately implemented with best practices, efficiently and timely.
- Quality Assurance:
- Verify quality of work done by comparing vehicle conditions pre-repairs and post-repairs.
- Equipment Maintenance:
- Troubleshoot and repair garage equipment such as generators and compressors, hoist/ lifts.
- Hands-on Repairs:
Step into vehicle repairs when volume ratio of vehicles to technician is high.
The Service Advisor must possess:
- Excellent people management skill.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven experience in automotive industry
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate repair processes are being followed
- A solid understanding of automobile diagnosis
- Working knowledge of Launch and Autel diagnostic tools
- Knowledge of workshop safety practices
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in automotive after-sale maintenance industry.
=N=960,000 per annum.
Variable Pay/ Commission:
10% of profit generated for company through voluntary marketing.Apply Here